Back 5952 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-66 Aaaaa!! I am the only one active on my side!!

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-67 Well since Simon’s left me hanging then we’re in the same boat.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-66 o.o Guess so, but I am still in the loosing side

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-67 Yep, that you are.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68 Hi, David! Happy Hio anniversary!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-69

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-69

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...
Back 5952 / 10331