7 Nov 2022, 05:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-54 Hi, Simon!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
7 Nov 2022, 05:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-55 hi hi Rita, how goes it?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
7 Nov 2022, 05:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-56

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
7 Nov 2022, 05:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-57 I`m good, you? I saw you entering Kim`s Halloween party!
Hi, Bea!
Hi, Bea!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
7 Nov 2022, 05:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-58 I did! Kim convinced Simon to go and he's dragging along AngelFyre - although I'm sure she doesn't mind
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
7 Nov 2022, 05:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-59
Hi Rita! (And Simon xD)
Hi Rita! (And Simon xD)

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
7 Nov 2022, 05:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-60 I`m sad Kim did not invite me, but I go there anyway.
Last edited by Rita Su on 7 Nov 2022, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
7 Nov 2022, 05:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-61 hi hi Beatrice
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)