6 Nov 2022, 11:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-40
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 11:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
6 Nov 2022, 11:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-42
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 12:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-43
Jannette Applebottom
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..."
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..."
6 Nov 2022, 12:36
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-44
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 12:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-44

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
6 Nov 2022, 12:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-45
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
6 Nov 2022, 12:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-44 lol, I am not finding anyone active from the Gryffinclaw side here
𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
6 Nov 2022, 13:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-45 Haha, I remember once Gryffinclaw is really really strong!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop