Back 5929 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

37 Hi, Edward and Simon! @Edward Edwards sorry, my bad. You are supposed to be 36
Last edited by Rita Su on 5 Nov 2022, 14:56, edited 2 times in total.

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36 Hi @Rita Su!

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35 Hufflepuff is perfect for Simon and hi hi Rita

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
34

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
33

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
32

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
31 hi quill pal!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
30 hi Simon! I replied by the way, don't know if you saw it xD

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
29 Hi, Bea!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
28

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 5929 / 10331