5 Nov 2022, 14:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
37 Hi, Edward and Simon! @Edward Edwards sorry, my bad. You are supposed to be 36
Last edited by Rita Su on 5 Nov 2022, 14:56, edited 2 times in total.
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
5 Nov 2022, 14:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36 Hi @Rita Su!
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
5 Nov 2022, 15:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35 Hufflepuff is perfect for Simon and hi hi Rita
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Nov 2022, 15:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
34

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
5 Nov 2022, 15:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
32

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
5 Nov 2022, 15:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
31 hi quill pal!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Nov 2022, 15:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
30 hi Simon! I replied by the way, don't know if you saw it xD

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
5 Nov 2022, 15:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
29 Hi, Bea!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop