⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hello @@lily blaze! here is your order! thank you so much!Finished all the order!^^
Reducio

Hi @@Kayla Realma!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Omg-Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 15 Oct 2022, 17:09Hello @@lily blaze! here is your order! thank you so much!Finished all the order!^^
Reducio
Hi @@Kayla Realma!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
Peanut-
OMG-
PEANUT-
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR TYSM






ITS SO AMAZINGGGGG
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
May I be added to the ping list?
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
sure!
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
What ping list? Ping list when the shop reopens? If yes, can I also be added to the ping list? By the way, I really cannot decide whether you or Roro is better, I think you two are the best drawers on the site! Your drawings are out of this world!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Yeah, I would like to be on the list! The portraits are really awesome!Lily Blaze wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 06:58The ping list for when the shop reopens.Rita Su wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 04:32What ping list? Ping list when the shop reopens? If yes, can I also be added to the ping list? By the way, I really cannot decide whether you or Roro is better, I think you two are the best drawers on the site! Your drawings are out of this world!![]()
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Rita Su wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 08:00 Yeah, I would like to be on the list! The portraits are really awesome!
Added to the ping list
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Can I be added? Ashjjdhejsj I took a break and probably missed my opportunity
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
You can always be added to the ping list, but that doesn't guarantee you a spot when she opens her shop again. You have to post during that time period in order to get a spot...
I have to do so again sometime in the future too...
I need a portrait and banner for my new character in 5 years time.
But I'm sure I can get 2 spots for those things within 5 years time. If not then
is what I will feel.
I have to do so again sometime in the future too...
I need a portrait and banner for my new character in 5 years time.
But I'm sure I can get 2 spots for those things within 5 years time. If not then
is what I will feel.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |