shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed

Finished all the order!^^
Hello @@lily blaze! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Hi @@Kayla Realma!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 15 Oct 2022, 17:09
Finished all the order!^^
Hello @@lily blaze! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Hi @@Kayla Realma!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Omg-
Peanut-
OMG-
PEANUT-
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR TYSM😭😭😭😭😭💛
ITS SO AMAZINGGGGG

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
May I be added to the ping list?

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 08:13 May I be added to the ping list?
sure!

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 15:22
Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 08:13 May I be added to the ping list?
sure!
What ping list? Ping list when the shop reopens? If yes, can I also be added to the ping list? By the way, I really cannot decide whether you or Roro is better, I think you two are the best drawers on the site! Your drawings are out of this world! <3

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Lily Blaze wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 06:58
Rita Su wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 04:32
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 15:22
Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 08:13 May I be added to the ping list?
sure!
What ping list? Ping list when the shop reopens? If yes, can I also be added to the ping list? By the way, I really cannot decide whether you or Roro is better, I think you two are the best drawers on the site! Your drawings are out of this world! <3
The ping list for when the shop reopens.
Yeah, I would like to be on the list! The portraits are really awesome!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Rita Su wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 08:00 Yeah, I would like to be on the list! The portraits are really awesome!
Added to the ping list ^^

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Can I be added? Ashjjdhejsj I took a break and probably missed my opportunity

"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
You can always be added to the ping list, but that doesn't guarantee you a spot when she opens her shop again. You have to post during that time period in order to get a spot...

I have to do so again sometime in the future too...

I need a portrait and banner for my new character in 5 years time.
But I'm sure I can get 2 spots for those things within 5 years time. If not then :eyes: is what I will feel.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Could I as well be added on to the ping list? You can remove Quinn to. I deactivated her

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]