5 Apr 2022, 15:35
Lear's Army
Name: Kim Sato
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Daily
Extra Info: I know you said signups were closed back on March 6th but I didn't see this until now. Therefore, if they are closed, maybe just put me on the waitlist in case someone goes inactive etc... or decides they don't want to be part of the club anymore?
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=20118
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Daily
Extra Info: I know you said signups were closed back on March 6th but I didn't see this until now. Therefore, if they are closed, maybe just put me on the waitlist in case someone goes inactive etc... or decides they don't want to be part of the club anymore?
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=20118
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Apr 2022, 06:20
Lear's Army
That's what we get for coming in late!Kim Sato wrote: 5 Apr 2022, 15:35 Extra Info: I know you said signups were closed back on March 6th but I didn't see this until now. Therefore, if they are closed, maybe just put me on the waitlist in case someone goes inactive etc... or decides they don't want to be part of the club anymore?
Maybe signups will come around again!
Name: Colin McCoire
House: Slytherin
Posting: Daily
Ency: voilà!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 20 Aug 2023, 19:59, edited 2 times in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 May 2022, 05:30
Lear's Army
[quote]
Name: Mireia Sangre-Tenebri
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Active
Extra Info: Mireia is very interested in any and all spells and wants to be a good duellist! But she also needs to know defensive spells for her protection when she forages for potion supplies.
Encyclopedia: Not quite complete, but will be soon.
Sign Up Application
Name: Mireia Sangre-Tenebri
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Active
Extra Info: Mireia is very interested in any and all spells and wants to be a good duellist! But she also needs to know defensive spells for her protection when she forages for potion supplies.
Encyclopedia: Not quite complete, but will be soon.
David Howard
22 Sep 2022, 16:59
Lear's Army
Name: Sirin Liu
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Every other day
Extra Info: I have school, so I won't be online very frequently but enough to maintain an online daily status
Encyclopedia: click here
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Every other day
Extra Info: I have school, so I won't be online very frequently but enough to maintain an online daily status
Encyclopedia: click here
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
24 Sep 2022, 13:39
Lear's Army
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
24 Sep 2022, 16:42
Lear's Army
Name: Rita Su
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: At least daily, unless inactive due to real-life situations
Extra Info: School is from 7 am-5 pm on weekdays, also UTC+8 time zone, so may not be posting fast
Encyclopedia:RitaPedia
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: At least daily, unless inactive due to real-life situations
Extra Info: School is from 7 am-5 pm on weekdays, also UTC+8 time zone, so may not be posting fast
Encyclopedia:RitaPedia
Last edited by Rita Su on 30 Nov 2022, 03:23, edited 1 time in total.
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
25 Sep 2022, 22:47
Lear's Army
Name: Daphne Sapphirus
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: Active
Extra Info: She knows a lot about mythical creatures and wild animals
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23056
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: Active
Extra Info: She knows a lot about mythical creatures and wild animals
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23056
30 Nov 2022, 01:52
Lear's Army
Name: Gavin Faulkner
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Pretty active
Extra Info: I have obligations with school and some other programs, but I make time.
Encyclopedia: ➵
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."