Food Game

meatloaf

"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption

Food Game
French Fries

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Food Game
Sausage

Food Game
Egg Tart

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Food Game
Tofu

Don't dream your life, live your dream

Food Game
Phở

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•

Food Game
Asparagus
(The beginning of Asparagus makes the same nose as the end of Pho)

"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)

Food Game
Sushi

sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability

Food Game
Ice-cream

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Food Game
Melon

"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)