A world of our own ooc

Freya Augustus wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:23 welcome to the club Kim! It's nice to have you here! :D
Thank you!!!!
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:59 Just hoping in, not a member, but if you want to join a thread, you can search for [open] or you can check clubs and see if any of they have current threads going on! Or shoot me an owl and I’ll check!
-drags Bailey back in again and gets her to join-
It's another OOC Let's Chat type of thing, of course you have to join this club!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:26
Freya Augustus wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:23 welcome to the club Kim! It's nice to have you here! :D
Thank you!!!!
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:59 Just hoping in, not a member, but if you want to join a thread, you can search for [open] or you can check clubs and see if any of they have current threads going on! Or shoot me an owl and I’ll check!
-drags Bailey back in again and gets her to join-
It's another OOC Let's Chat type of thing, of course you have to join this club!
Ok ok let me find the sign up 😂 figures being helpful gets me into yet another club lol

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:27 Ok ok let me find the sign up 😂 figures being helpful gets me into yet another club lol
You can refer to my previous post, it had the sign up info on it. XD
Don't worry, it's not a complicated club, my dear Bai.
And of course you'd have to join me, we're together aren't we?
That's what all the rumors say...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:29
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:27 Ok ok let me find the sign up 😂 figures being helpful gets me into yet another club lol
You can refer to my previous post, it had the sign up info on it. XD
Don't worry, it's not a complicated club, my dear Bai.
And of course you'd have to join me, we're together aren't we?
That's what all the rumors say...
Ok ok…
We do do everything together lol
Name: Bailey!
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: bails, bai bai. Honestly anything I don’t care
Why are you joining?: a) Kim told me to (b) because I wanted to sounds like fun! I love talking!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:32 Ok ok…
We do do everything together lol
Name: Bailey!
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: bails, bai bai. Honestly anything I don’t care
Why are you joining?: a) Kim told me to (b) because I wanted to sounds like fun! I love talking!
-snuggles-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:33
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:32 Ok ok…
We do do everything together lol
Name: Bailey!
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: bails, bai bai. Honestly anything I don’t care
Why are you joining?: a) Kim told me to (b) because I wanted to sounds like fun! I love talking!
-snuggles-
Aww thanks *snugs*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:35 Aww thanks *snugs*
Image posted by the member

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:23
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.

How is everyone doing?
Ooh that's cool!
Maybe search for some writing prompts? I've got tons if you want some? :D

doing good! :D
Yes please


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:35 Aww thanks *snugs*
Image posted by the member
Aww thanks 💙💙💙

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.
How is everyone doing?
You can always search for things to do in this thread on a regular basis! I linked my own topic there that I'm doing with Elsian. It's for first years and anyone else who might want to join! No limits!!!

@Bailey Glade, @Colin McCoire - You two too!

Pretty much everyone and anyone can participate in this! Trust me it'll be a lot of fun!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY