A world of our own ooc

It's 7:44pm now lol
Why??? What happened =(

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
There was a lot of work :')

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Morning!!!!!!!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 14:20 Morning!!!!!!!
Yay!! Morning! How are you? :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.

How is everyone doing?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.

How is everyone doing?
Just hoping in, not a member, but if you want to join a thread, you can search for [open] or you can check clubs and see if any of they have current threads going on! Or shoot me an owl and I’ll check!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Alright, thanks Bailey


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:00 Alright, thanks Bailey
Of course!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
(Please call him Kim, unless you prefer last names.
If you do, use his preferred last name, Aoki)
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Kim (1st choice), Aoki (2nd choice).
Why are you joining?: Mostly because I love OOC Let's Chat and this seemed just like it and I wanted to chat with people! Sometimes this inspires my muse! XD I will probably mostly talk OOC though if that's alright. I prefer doing actual posts for rp stuff, thank you!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 15:57 I'm good. I'm looking for a new rp to join, but I don't have any ideas yet. So I'm waiting for some ideas.

How is everyone doing?
Ooh that's cool!
Maybe search for some writing prompts? I've got tons if you want some? :D

doing good! :D
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 16:22
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
(Please call him Kim, unless you prefer last names.
If you do, use his preferred last name, Aoki)
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Kim (1st choice), Aoki (2nd choice).
Why are you joining?: Mostly because I love OOC Let's Chat and this seemed just like it and I wanted to chat with people! Sometimes this inspires my muse! XD I will probably mostly talk OOC though if that's alright. I prefer doing actual posts for rp stuff, thank you!
welcome to the club Kim! It's nice to have you here! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"