OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 19:08
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 18:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 18:34
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 18:31

Trust me Im not that good
Yahhh you're not at all good at it :skeptical:
Not at all :no:

@Olivia Williams I just have practiced it a lot. Im a wanna be artist. It helps when you have a faint idea of what you want to do
:skeptical: yahhhh not at all
How sad.....

Honestly rn I'm feeling more inspired to make banners instead of writing :lol:
Guddd thankfully you understood the sarcasm!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:00

It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:06

What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA
MARCIEE!! Hru????

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:40
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:15

Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA
MARCIEE!! Hru????
IM GREAT!! HBU??

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:06

What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA
Oooo I have to...but am not in mood rn..will do in the evening!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:40
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Yesterday, 10:27
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yup! I took another shower today XD

@Hana Suzuki HANABANANA
MARCIEE!! Hru????
IM GREAT!! HBU??
I'm good too!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 07:27
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 07:18 Hi guys, it’s ur boy Mercedes Benz. How r ya’ll? Also, that’s a very cool looking Apple you drew Lotus!
hiii. I'm good, doing homework rn, you??
Tryna finish a commission WHILE also doing art project

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 11:52
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 07:27
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 07:18 Hi guys, it’s ur boy Mercedes Benz. How r ya’ll? Also, that’s a very cool looking Apple you drew Lotus!
hiii. I'm good, doing homework rn, you??
Tryna finish a commission WHILE also doing art project
oh good luck!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
GOOOD MORNINGGGGGG *spins*

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎