OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 02:36

I'm at school rn, almost lunchtime!!
Oooo I am returning to home rn..
I’m already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lol
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24

Oooo I am returning to home rn..
I’m already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lol
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 18:12
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 16:48 :meninblack:
PENNYYY
Angieeeee! Whatcha doin?
just got back from my long shower XD Now my hair's all smooth and shiny.

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 18:12
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 16:48 :meninblack:
PENNYYY
Angieeeee! Whatcha doin?
just got back from my long shower XD Now my hair's all smooth and shiny.
Hi Marcie!!!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34

I’m already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lol
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00

It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yeaa!! But my friends say its lwk unhealthy because they use a lot of butter, so that’s why i cant eat that much even tho it tastes so good, idk if its true tho

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:15
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06

What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yeaa!! But my friends say its lwk unhealthy because they use a lot of butter, so that’s why i cant eat that much even tho it tastes so good, idk if its true tho
Huh nooo..it doesn't have much butter..
Image posted by the member

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:54
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:15

Umm biryani..iykyk
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yeaa!! But my friends say its lwk unhealthy because they use a lot of butter, so that’s why i cant eat that much even tho it tastes so good, idk if its true tho
Huh nooo..it doesn't have much butter..
Image posted by the member
ohhh. That's great! Means I can eat more of those!! I love the butter chicken one with the naan dough on top!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 02:36

I'm at school rn, almost lunchtime!!
Oooo I am returning to home rn..
I’m already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lol
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
:wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 59 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24

Oooo I am returning to home rn..
I’m already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lol
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
:wow:
Hi emmie-o!! can i call you that, it's like cheerios lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency