Let's Chat!
OOoo yikes! I hope you don't. Failing isn't exactly fun trust me I know..... Especially if you have someone like my father who'd freak if he found out. Luckily my mother never told (since she failed one class a bunch of times she gets it)
Tomorrow if things don't work out, you could always reach out to me
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
Let's Chat!
pretty muchhhhhhhhhhh XDJoseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:04SAMEEEE
OMW so glad I came on now then heheheheh![]()
Howre yaaaa oh lemme guess, busy? XD
guess who moved countries lol
Let's Chat!
Omgg exciting!!Violeta Roux wrote: Today, 05:43pretty muchhhhhhhhhhh XDJoseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:04SAMEEEE
OMW so glad I came on now then heheheheh![]()
Howre yaaaa oh lemme guess, busy? XD
guess who moved countries lol![]()
To where if u dont mind
Let's Chat!
OOOO FUNNNVioleta Roux wrote: Today, 05:43pretty muchhhhhhhhhhh XDJoseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:04SAMEEEE
OMW so glad I came on now then heheheheh![]()
Howre yaaaa oh lemme guess, busy? XD
guess who moved countries lol![]()
whats da transition like
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Oooo I am returning to home rn..
Let's Chat!
Iโm already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lolPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24Oooo I am returning to home rn..
Let's Chat!
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch nowHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34Iโm already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lolPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24Oooo I am returning to home rn..
Let's Chat!
*wiggles in exam question practice*
Let's Chat!
What do u have for lunch!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch nowHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34Iโm already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lolPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:24Oooo I am returning to home rn..
*wiggles with emiline*