Let's Chat!
How r u???Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02Hana!!! *wiggles more*
*continues wiggling*
Let's Chat!
I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru??Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05How r u???Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02Hana!!! *wiggles more*
*continues wiggling*
*wiggles faster*
Let's Chat!
I’m good, today’s a chill day at school!!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:06I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru??Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05How r u???Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02Hana!!! *wiggles more*
*continues wiggling*
*wiggles faster*
*gently bumps Emiline*
Let's Chat!
*gets bumped and giggles* That's good!!Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:08I’m good, today’s a chill day at school!!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:06I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru??Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05How r u???
*continues wiggling*
*wiggles faster*
*gently bumps Emiline*
I need to do replies but life is so busyyy
Let's Chat!
*bumps again*Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:11*gets bumped and giggles* That's good!!Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:08I’m good, today’s a chill day at school!!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:06I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru??
*wiggles faster*
*gently bumps Emiline*
I need to do replies but life is so busyyy
I need to do more rp lol
Let's Chat!
OF COURSE U CAN! as long as u let me call u Hansquirrel XD and I'm just existing ;-;Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:33Marciee!! can i call u thatI’m good!! You???Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31HANAA!! How are you?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
@Penelope Kneen nah i didnt x-x
Let's Chat!
Okk!! I can be Hansquirrel! i’ll give u a new nickname if i can think of a better one hehe btw, do u wanna be in a rp with me, i’ll send u details in owl if u wantMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:26OF COURSE U CAN! as long as u let me call u Hansquirrel XD and I'm just existing ;-;Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:33Marciee!! can i call u thatI’m good!! You???Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31HANAA!! How are you?
@Penelope Kneen nah i didnt x-x
Let's Chat!
Hi Penelope
Let's Chat!