OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 09:54 *wiggles*
Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*
Hana!!! *wiggles more*
How r u???
*continues wiggling*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 09:54 *wiggles*
Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*
Hana!!! *wiggles more*
How r u???
*continues wiggling*
I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru?? :wow:
*wiggles faster*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 09:54 *wiggles*
Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*
Hana!!! *wiggles more*
How r u???
*continues wiggling*
I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru?? :wow:
*wiggles faster*
I’m good, today’s a chill day at school!!
*gently bumps Emiline*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:08
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:56

Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*
Hana!!! *wiggles more*
How r u???
*continues wiggling*
I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru?? :wow:
*wiggles faster*
I’m good, today’s a chill day at school!!
*gently bumps Emiline*
*gets bumped and giggles* That's good!!
I need to do replies but life is so busyyy

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:11
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:08
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 10:02

Hana!!! *wiggles more*
How r u???
*continues wiggling*
I'm alright! Have a busy irl day today! hru?? :wow:
*wiggles faster*
I’m good, today’s a chill day at school!!
*gently bumps Emiline*
*gets bumped and giggles* That's good!!
I need to do replies but life is so busyyy
*bumps again*
I need to do more rp lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:28

Hi Penelope!!
Holaa how have you been??
I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
HANAA!! How are you?
Marciee!! can i call u thatI’m good!! You???
OF COURSE U CAN! as long as u let me call u Hansquirrel XD and I'm just existing ;-;

@Penelope Kneen nah i didnt x-x

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:26
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:30

Holaa how have you been??
I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
HANAA!! How are you?
Marciee!! can i call u thatI’m good!! You???
OF COURSE U CAN! as long as u let me call u Hansquirrel XD and I'm just existing ;-;

@Penelope Kneen nah i didnt x-x
Okk!! I can be Hansquirrel! i’ll give u a new nickname if i can think of a better one hehe btw, do u wanna be in a rp with me, i’ll send u details in owl if u want

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:censored:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:42 :censored:
Hi Penelope

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:49
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:42 :censored:
Hi Penelope
:censored: *mumbles*

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."