OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:27
Hi Penelope!!
Holaa how have you been??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:28
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio


Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:
I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?
What's wrong Angiee?
My neck, shoulders and arm ache

And @Ezra Calloway is not paying rent

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:27
Hi Penelope!!
Holaa how have you been??
I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:27
Hi Penelope!!
Holaa how have you been??
I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
HANAA!! How are you?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:30
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:28
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06

Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:
I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?
What's wrong Angiee?
My neck, shoulders and arm ache

And @Ezra Calloway is not paying rent
Ohh did take some medicine?

@Hana Suzuki
Guddd..same for me..
Heading home rn..
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 8 Oct 2026, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:27
Hi Penelope!!
Holaa how have you been??
I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
HANAA!! How are you?
Marciee!! can i call u thatI’m good!! You???

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 09:54 *wiggles*
Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 09:54 *wiggles*
Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*
Hana!!! *wiggles more*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack: [women in black!]

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."