OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 21:45 Hihi Hana! <3
hi averyy!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:49
Ebony Vetra wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 15:21
Cassian Mercer wrote: Yesterday, 15:09 @Emiline Hunter, hi hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and greetings to all!
Cassian! (Simonnnnn)

OMG EBONYYY
Emi!! :rofl: <3
GOAT!

Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:49
Ebony Vetra wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 15:21

Cassian! (Simonnnnn)

OMG EBONYYY
Emi!! :rofl: <3
GOAT!

Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
:'( Wow. Wasp stings hurt. I was just stung by one. I’ve technically been stung before, but I don’t remember it hurting this much. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 48 minutes ago :'( Wow. Wasp stings hurt. I was just stung by one. I’ve technically been stung before, but I don’t remember it hurting this much. lol
my grandad almost swallowed one while he was drinking cola when he was 30 and he got stung on the tongue it just missed his neck

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 19:25
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 19:24 :sleep:
You tired??
Yupp I was..

Morning!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Leona Chesterwell wrote: 41 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 48 minutes ago :'( Wow. Wasp stings hurt. I was just stung by one. I’ve technically been stung before, but I don’t remember it hurting this much. lol
my grandad almost swallowed one while he was drinking cola when he was 30 and he got stung on the tongue it just missed his neck
Yikes! That’s scary! I was stung on the arm the first time and it sucked, but this round was on my right hip and wow it was way worse. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi yall!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Talking about being stung I see?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."