OOC Let's Chat!

Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 04:56
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 04:53
Does anybody want a free banner? :cute:

Image posted by the member

ME
Yayy!! DMing you!x:yes:
@Laura Büttner I'm so sorry, I only have the time to make one banner :(( Maybe next time :33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
*popping in the chat*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Im so bored guys :sleepy:

I PROMISE IM LOCKING IN NOW HELP </3

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah me too

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Chatt Auclair wrote: Today, 05:31 Im so bored guys :sleepy:
Lwk same

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 22:33 EMMY! :rofl: <3 :wow:
AVVVV! :wow: (sorry had to sleepp)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:49
Ebony Vetra wrote: Yesterday, 15:38
Emi!! :rofl: <3
GOAT!

Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:
I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:49

GOAT!

Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:
I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?
What's wrong Angiee?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:27
Hi Penelope!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency