Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th, thank you Elara
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th, thanks!
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Cool flavor, it was well hidden!
โPerhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.โ
โ George Orwell, 1984 --- L.N.K. ---my work on here stress me more than my actual school
Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd bean!
| โโ โโ โโ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc โโโโขโ โฐเผปเผบโฑโ โขโโโ โ ก โ โ ก |
โโ โโ โโ |
Simply lovely! โโโโขโ โฐเผปเผบโฑโ โขโโโ โน Sta 8 โ Eva 7 โ Str 7 โ Wis 7 โ Arc 7 โ Acc 7 โน |
โโ โโ โโ |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th
Ty
Ty
I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eleventh, thank you!!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th thanks!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
missed..?
๐รผ๐ฏ ๐๐๐ฐ ๐๐ฏรถร๐ข๐ฏ๐ข ๐๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฉ ---- 1898