Every Flavor Bean Locations

4th, thank you Elara

|
|
|
๐™ธ๐™ป๐š‰
Iโ€™ll Protect
|
|
|

Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th, thanks!

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Cool flavor, it was well hidden!

โ€œPerhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.โ€
โ€• George Orwell, 1984 --- L.N.K. ---my work on here stress me more than my actual school

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd bean!

โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐเผปเผบโŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€
โ…ก โ‚Š โ…ก
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
Simply lovely!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐเผปเผบโŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€
โŠน Sta 8 โ”Š Eva 7 โ”Š Str 7 โ”Š Wis 7 โ”Š Arc 7 โ”Š Acc 7 โŠน
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th
Ty

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, thank you!!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eleventh, thank you!!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th thanks! :)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th tysm!

Sta โ€ข 5 | Eva โ€ข 4 | Str โ€ข 4
Wis โ€ข 7 | Arc โ€ข 8 | Acc โ€ข 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability