OOC Let's Chat!

Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
ISSY ISSY ISSY
CECEEE
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRU

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
ISSY ISSY ISSY
CECEEE
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRU
FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
HAHA still very much me :>
*flings caramel ice cream at Isla*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:39 *peeks in*
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:39 *peeks in*
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went well ^^

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:39 *peeks in*
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went well ^^
Yesss!!
How has your day been??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:39 *peeks in*
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went well ^^
Yesss!!
How has your day been??
goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3
wbuuu

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:54
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:39 *peeks in*
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went well ^^
Yesss!!
How has your day been??
goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3
wbuuu
Guddd..I have a biology class test tomorrow..of a so called toughest chapter of biology in our grade..
I think I know least 50% of it for sure..but I'm still preparing for it..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:57
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:54
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44

VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went well ^^
Yesss!!
How has your day been??
goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3
wbuuu
Guddd..I have a biology class test tomorrow..of a so called toughest chapter of biology in our grade..
I think I know least 50% of it for sure..but I'm still preparing for it..
oh, all the best. Study well!

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?