OOC Let's Chat!

Ya sure bout dat Penne? :biggrin: and nawrrr im not da master of chaos
Wait till ya see da spentafricular master @Bea Blanco

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh really?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
YEEEPPP
Every chaos kid learns his skills from somewhere after all~ :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta agree on that!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph!! Nice new pfp!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*le gasp* JOSEEEEE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
JULIAAAA *tacklesnugs*
Legendary human spawn in lets chat :lol: HOWRE YAAAAAA

Thanksss Dianaa ^^ howdy??

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
ISSY ISSY ISSY

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
ISSY ISSY ISSY
CECEEE

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium