Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Why would we attack camp Jupiter???

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Yes FULL FRONTAL ATTACK

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 14:25 Yes FULL FRONTAL ATTACK
ABSOLUTELY! WE MUST, ER, FIGHT STUFF!!

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Not before a prophecy y’all. A camp will be destroyed and if the rivers crossed and it’s not certain which one it’ll be.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Yes, I'm with Eugenia. I would prefer to not, er, fight stuff?

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
How about neither of us cross the river we send them an iris message telling them to meet at there suede of the river we stay on our side and bombard them with arrows

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 17:21 Not before a prophecy y’all. A camp will be destroyed and if the rivers crossed and it’s not certain which one it’ll be.
Awww… what if I blackmail Apollo to give you a prophecy :wow:
Psst, you’re supposed to say yeah definitely!

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Derek Alexander Jay wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 17:24
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 17:21 Not before a prophecy y’all. A camp will be destroyed and if the rivers crossed and it’s not certain which one it’ll be.
Awww… what if I blackmail Apollo to give you a prophecy :wow:
Psst, you’re supposed to say yeah definitely!
Won’t work

We have an idea in the works, not necessarily involving an invasion

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Camp Half Blood Chat The Demigod Club ♡ Sub-Chat
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 17:23 How about neither of us cross the river we send them an iris message telling them to meet at there suede of the river we stay on our side and bombard them with arrows
Hrmph, they’re not listening to our wonderful ideas!

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen