OOC Let's Chat!

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:01
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 10:48 Hiii pennnyyy!!!
How are ya feeling today??
I’m okkkk I didn’t go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4:30… and now it’s 7:30 so I’m tired but not tired. Hbu?
Ohhh why didn't you sleep more??
Well not bad

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
FINALLYYYY POSTED MY SOLO AFTER A LONG TIMEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:29 FINALLYYYY POSTED MY SOLO AFTER A LONG TIMEE
Ooooo link!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:29 FINALLYYYY POSTED MY SOLO AFTER A LONG TIMEE
cruel ... how could they to you :'(

Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:26
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:01
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 10:48 Hiii pennnyyy!!!
How are ya feeling today??
I’m okkkk I didn’t go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4:30… and now it’s 7:30 so I’m tired but not tired. Hbu?
Ohhh why didn't you sleep more??
Well not bad
I TRIEDDDDDD

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:34
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:29 FINALLYYYY POSTED MY SOLO AFTER A LONG TIMEE
Ooooo link!!
xxx

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
it's 5:38am where I am

LILY!!!

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 11:39 it's 5:38am where I am

LILY!!!
ANGELL!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:39
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 11:39 it's 5:38am where I am

LILY!!!
ANGELL!!!
HRU?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 11:44
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:39
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 11:39 it's 5:38am where I am

LILY!!!
ANGELL!!!
HRU?
I AM FINE, WBUU

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9