Let's Chat!
Ohhh why didn't you sleep more??Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:01I’m okkkk I didn’t go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4:30… and now it’s 7:30 so I’m tired but not tired. Hbu?
Well not bad
Let's Chat!
FINALLYYYY POSTED MY SOLO AFTER A LONG TIMEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ooooo link!!
Let's Chat!
cruel ... how could they to you
Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-
-join if u like pls-
Let's Chat!
I TRIEDDDDDDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:26Ohhh why didn't you sleep more??Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:01I’m okkkk I didn’t go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4:30… and now it’s 7:30 so I’m tired but not tired. Hbu?
Well not bad
Let's Chat!
xxx
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ANGELL!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HRU?
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
I AM FINE, WBUU
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |