Children Of Chaos

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37

Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?

Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food 😭
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why 😭
Then hurry up and get home
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Alr cool

Uhh I don't know what you're talking about 👀

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38

Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?

Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food 😭
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why 😭
Then hurry up and get home
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Alr cool

Uhh I don't know what you're talking about 👀
Just bought an ice cream XD

lol thats something id do when I get Icarus

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:02
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58

Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food 😭
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why 😭
Then hurry up and get home
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Alr cool

Uhh I don't know what you're talking about 👀
Just bought an ice cream XD

lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
That's not consistent food omd

Yoo Icarus is a fire name, what school?

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:03
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:02
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58

Then hurry up and get home
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Alr cool

Uhh I don't know what you're talking about 👀
Just bought an ice cream XD

lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
That's not consistent food omd

Yoo Icarus is a fire name, what school?
Lol it is for me

Drums defo XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:04
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:03
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:02
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01

Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread
Alr cool

Uhh I don't know what you're talking about 👀
Just bought an ice cream XD

lol thats something id do when I get Icarus
That's not consistent food omd

Yoo Icarus is a fire name, what school?
Lol it is for me

Drums defo XD
Let's goooo, when can you make him?

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31

JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU
IM GOODDD WBUU
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31

Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Ofc I'm literally the best person here
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot :'(
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:54 @Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Very well mother!! What about you??

@Marcella di Angelo
Ohh..get home soon then!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36

IM GOODDD WBUU


IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Ofc I'm literally the best person here
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot :'(
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:54 @Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talk
PLEASE


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 10:10
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53

I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Ofc I'm literally the best person here
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot :'(
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:54 @Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talk
PLEASE
Bro is already obsessed with my amazing creation

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:11
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 10:10
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55
Ofc I'm literally the best person here
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot :'(
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:54 @Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talk
PLEASE
Bro is already obsessed with my amazing creation
Ofc I am :>

@penelope kneen good yo hear! I'm also good thxx!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
@Ophelia Vanderbilt
What are ya doing mother??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."