Children Of Chaos
Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yetPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Children Of Chaos
WhyyyyMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yetPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Children Of Chaos
I'M GOOD TOOElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36IM GOODDD WBUUOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUUElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28OPHELIAIM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBUMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Children Of Chaos
Ofc I'm literally the best person hereOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53I'M GOOD TOOElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36IM GOODDD WBUUOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUUIM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBUMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yetPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food

@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why
Children Of Chaos
Then hurry up and get homeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet
@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why![]()
Children Of Chaos
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plotElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55Ofc I'm literally the best person hereOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53I'M GOOD TOOElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36IM GOODDD WBUUIM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Children Of Chaos
Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talkOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plotElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55Ofc I'm literally the best person hereOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE![]()
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Children Of Chaos
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to comeElijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58Then hurry up and get homeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet
@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why![]()
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread