Children Of Chaos

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:00
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 07:18

I did eat last night but not today XD Cuz i ate ice cream :D
I just woke up..and it's noon T-T
Lol I'm at a kovil rn and the landscape and scenery is so pretty
Oooo enjoying yourself??
Yup!
Gudd gudd

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:00
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:51

I just woke up..and it's noon T-T
Lol I'm at a kovil rn and the landscape and scenery is so pretty
Oooo enjoying yourself??
Yup!
Gudd gudd
How's Ur day going?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
TENNESSEE

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:29
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
TENNESSEE
Yeah that's not me, I'm LJ

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:30
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:29
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
TENNESSEE
Yeah that's not me, I'm LJ
Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:00
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:59

Lol I'm at a kovil rn and the landscape and scenery is so pretty
Oooo enjoying yourself??
Yup!
Gudd gudd
How's Ur day going?
Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU
IM GOODDD WBUU
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:30
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:29
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39

Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
TENNESSEE
Yeah that's not me, I'm LJ
Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:00

Oooo enjoying yourself??
Yup!
Gudd gudd
How's Ur day going?
Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8