Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Previously... Graci Laren // Jarden Ardelis
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Last edited by Jessica Matthews on 2 Oct 2026, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Zephyr Deakin
Week: 1
Link: TBA
Week: 1
Link: TBA
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
First Gen: Logan Baird
Second Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Last edited by Elara Whitlock on 3 Oct 2026, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Avery Gray
Week: 1
Link: Coming soon!
Week: 1
Link: Coming soon!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Last edited by Latoya Driskell on 3 Oct 2026, 00:54, edited 1 time in total.
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |