Let's Chat!
HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyyIsabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas
Let's Chat!
but his Halloween ending is justWillow Starch wrote: Today, 16:02
Omg you totally should!! Rob Zombie Movies areIf you like house of 1000 corpses it continues on with The devil rejects and three from hell And Terrifier 2 is just freaky plain creepy
Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-
-join if u like pls-
Let's Chat!
Do you ever wake up in the morning and then just stay in bed for as long as you can before you have to actually get ready for the day? I hope you get less sleepyCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:09HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyyIsabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas
Let's Chat!
it's a surprise?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 15:30kid what are u doing?Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:25 two words; personal project XD
i ran out of metal wires so i had to give up for the day unfortunately. can't go to shops now unfortunately.
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Let's Chat!
Im doin that right mowwww lol how are you?Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:10Do you ever wake up in the morning and then just stay in bed for as long as you can before you have to actually get ready for the day? I hope you get less sleepyCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:09HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyyIsabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas![]()
Let's Chat!
I agree. His Halloween movie is a tad bit extraMillie Ann wrote: Today, 16:10but his Halloween ending is justWillow Starch wrote: Today, 16:02
Omg you totally should!! Rob Zombie Movies areIf you like house of 1000 corpses it continues on with The devil rejects and three from hell And Terrifier 2 is just freaky plain creepy
for me tho his version of lil Mikey is such a cutie with him become so lovely with his lil baby sis
![]()
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
I'm well. Just listening to music and getting ready to face the dayCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:12Im doin that right mowwww lol how are you?Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:10Do you ever wake up in the morning and then just stay in bed for as long as you can before you have to actually get ready for the day? I hope you get less sleepyCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:09HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyyIsabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas![]()
Let's Chat!
So anyone want to join our RP at room of requirements we are throwing a party
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Might be Insidious
Let's Chat!
What is that like what happens
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
