Let's Chat!
Idk don't really watch scary movies
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Ummm either House of a 1000 corpses or Terrifier 2
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Then fave movie in general!
OOOO I HAVENT SEEN EITHER OF THOSE!
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 2 Oct 2026, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Well obviously Harry Potter
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Am thinking of trying it..Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:41Ah!! I don't have time to write a book for NANOPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41Preptober..in the prep roomDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:40There's a new errand??![]()
Let's Chat!
lol well actually I call him kid cuz he's my irl friend XDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:34 Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T
BUT U ARE FOOD PENNY!!
Let's Chat!
Oooo I seeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:00lol well actually I call him kid cuz he's my irl friend XDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:34 Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T
BUT U ARE FOOD PENNY!!
Yupp am food T-T
Let's Chat!
MWEHEH U are my favePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:00Oooo I seeMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:00lol well actually I call him kid cuz he's my irl friend XDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:34 Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T
BUT U ARE FOOD PENNY!!
Yupp am food T-T
Let's Chat!
Omg you totally should!! Rob Zombie Movies areCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:59Then fave movie in general!
OOOO I HAVENT SEEN EITHER OF THOSE!



If you like house of 1000 corpses it continues on with The devil rejects and three from hell And Terrifier 2 is just freaky plain creepy
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas