OOC Let's Chat!

Idk don't really watch scary movies

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Ummm either House of a 1000 corpses or Terrifier 2

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura BΓΌttner wrote: Today, 15:58 Idk don't really watch scary movies
Then fave movie in general!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:58
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Ummm either House of a 1000 corpses or Terrifier 2
OOOO I HAVENT SEEN EITHER OF THOSE!
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 2 Oct 2026, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Well obviously Harry Potter

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:40
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:40
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:39

I've been good. U??
Very well...saw the new errand??
There's a new errand??
Preptober..in the prep room
Ah!! I don't have time to write a book for NANO :(
Am thinking of trying it..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:34 Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T
lol well actually I call him kid cuz he's my irl friend XD
BUT U ARE FOOD PENNY!!

enciclopedia
sta β€’ 4 | eva β€’ 5 | str β€’ 4 | wis β€’ 8 | arcp β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:34 Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T
lol well actually I call him kid cuz he's my irl friend XD
BUT U ARE FOOD PENNY!!
Oooo I see
Yupp am food T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:00
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:34 Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T
lol well actually I call him kid cuz he's my irl friend XD
BUT U ARE FOOD PENNY!!
Oooo I see
Yupp am food T-T
MWEHEH U are my fave <3

enciclopedia
sta β€’ 4 | eva β€’ 5 | str β€’ 4 | wis β€’ 8 | arcp β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:59
Laura BΓΌttner wrote: Today, 15:58 Idk don't really watch scary movies
Then fave movie in general!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:58
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Ummm either House of a 1000 corpses or Terrifier 2
OOOO I HAVENT SEEN EITHER OF THOSE!
Omg you totally should!! Rob Zombie Movies are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯If you like house of 1000 corpses it continues on with The devil rejects and three from hell And Terrifier 2 is just freaky plain creepy

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas