OOC Let's Chat!

Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 14:24 PENELOPE!!!!!
Heyyyaaaa Diana!!
How have you been??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*staggers into chat, covered in some kind of green substance with sword in hand*

how's it hanging?

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
What happened to you

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Xu wrote: Today, 14:36Terrible
Is everything alright?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
What's happening?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
two words; personal project XD

i ran out of metal wires so i had to give up for the day unfortunately. can't go to shops now unfortunately.

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:25 two words; personal project XD

i ran out of metal wires so i had to give up for the day unfortunately. can't go to shops now unfortunately.
kid what are u doing?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol both of ya are 2nd years!!
@Marcella di Angelo
If him being a 2nd year is a kid what am I ?? T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:47
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 14:24 PENELOPE!!!!!
Heyyyaaaa Diana!!
How have you been??
I've been good. U??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:47
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 14:24 PENELOPE!!!!!
Heyyyaaaa Diana!!
How have you been??
I've been good. U??
Very well...saw the new errand??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."