𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
It does kinda help! Thank youuBella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:15 Basically I think first, we think of a story idea. Then, we create a thread in the prep room. After that, each week, we write and follow the prompts given to us to develop our story! Like this week its just getting the ideas down, the second week its character development, the third is plot development, and the fourth one is peer review. During November AKA NANO, we then write a book!
For motivation you get one sock per week that you completed, and the sock can be traded in for some pretty good rewards!
Does that help? This is my first year too lol so I'm not 100% sure
@Kai Hepner Ah okay!Penelope Kneen wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12Yes..but I did not really understand what we are supposed to do..Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12 Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?![]()
*Serves normal tea on a fancy platter*
Here's mint, salt, pepper, and sugar if you want to add a special touch!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05
Yes, yes, here you go.
*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*
*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*
Can I get the 2nd one!*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
Butterflies! Pretty

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:50=
I grumbled about how no one asks how I'm doing and only want Unmarked Potions and Laura is making it her personal job to remind others LOL
I'm so sorry for not asking you, btw
𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi Jess you've seen my owl
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yep, I saw it just now. Congrats!
𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
the chat has died
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Anyone want to join mine and Jessicas RP it's a party in the room of requirements
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
pls give me the draft i can make some in that and join the party in ror
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I haven't written it yet
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile




