𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 05:53 Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potion
Yes, yes, here you go.

*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*

*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member


Can I get the 2nd one!
*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Image posted by the member
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Reducio
Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 05:53 Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potion
Yes, yes, here you go.

*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*

*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member




Can I get the 2nd one!
[/quote]
Ask her about her day

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30
Reducio
Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05

Can I get the 2nd one!
Ask her about her day
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Huhh

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:42 Huhh
=
I grumbled about how no one asks how I'm doing and only want Unmarked Potions and Laura is making it her personal job to remind others LOL
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30
Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05

Yes, yes, here you go.

*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*

*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member


Can I get the 2nd one!
*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Image posted by the member
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
Image posted by the member
Can I have that one?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:42 Huhh
=
I grumbled about how no one asks how I'm doing and only want Unmarked Potions and Laura is making it her personal job to remind others LOL
Image posted by the member
Ohhhhh T-T
HOW ARE YOU!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:27
Reducio
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30
Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24
Can I get the 2nd one!
*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Image posted by the member
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!

Can I have that one?
*the potion you drink tastes faintly of strawberries and banana, sweet and yummy! Once ingested, the drinker doesn't immediately notice anything, except when they talk sparkly bubbles drift out of their mouth with each word!*
Image posted by the member
You feel anything Kai?
@Penelope Kneen
And I'm all right Penelope, ha-ha! It's sort of an ongoing joke that people come here for the potions, its no big deal!
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:35
Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:27
Reducio
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30
*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Image posted by the member
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!

Can I have that one?
*the potion you drink tastes faintly of strawberries and banana, sweet and yummy! Once ingested, the drinker doesn't immediately notice anything, except when they talk sparkly bubbles drift out of their mouth with each word!*
Image posted by the member
You feel anything Kai?
@Penelope Kneen
And I'm all right Penelope, ha-ha! It's sort of an ongoing joke that people come here for the potions, its no big deal!
Image posted by the member
Not really-- *two bubbles escape her mouth* huh--*another bubble* This is so cool!! *even more bubbles*

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:39
Not really-- *two bubbles escape her mouth* huh--*another bubble* This is so cool!! *even more bubbles*
*bursts out laughing and pointing while popping the bubbles as they came closer to her*
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"