𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 05:53 Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potionYes, yes, here you go.
*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*
*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*
Can I get the 2nd one!*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Reducio
Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 05:53 Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potionYes, yes, here you go.
*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*
*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*
Can I get the 2nd one!
[/quote]
Ask her about her day
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ask her about her day
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
=
I grumbled about how no one asks how I'm doing and only want Unmarked Potions and Laura is making it her personal job to remind others LOL
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have that one?Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30Jessica Matthews wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:24Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05
Yes, yes, here you go.
*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*
*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*
Can I get the 2nd one!*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ohhhhh T-TXio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:50=
I grumbled about how no one asks how I'm doing and only want Unmarked Potions and Laura is making it her personal job to remind others LOL
HOW ARE YOU!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:27ReducioXio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
Can I have that one?*the potion you drink tastes faintly of strawberries and banana, sweet and yummy! Once ingested, the drinker doesn't immediately notice anything, except when they talk sparkly bubbles drift out of their mouth with each word!*
You feel anything Kai?
@Penelope Kneen
And I'm all right Penelope, ha-ha! It's sort of an ongoing joke that people come here for the potions, its no big deal!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Not really-- *two bubbles escape her mouth* huh--*another bubble* This is so cool!! *even more bubbles*Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:35Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:27ReducioXio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:30*the potion you picked has the taste of honey tea, very soothing and comforting! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to summon blue butterflies from her hands for the next 3 hours*
Oooooh, very cool, I wonder if we have any sugar water laying around....anyways, there's just one left!
Can I have that one?*the potion you drink tastes faintly of strawberries and banana, sweet and yummy! Once ingested, the drinker doesn't immediately notice anything, except when they talk sparkly bubbles drift out of their mouth with each word!*
You feel anything Kai?
@Penelope Kneen
And I'm all right Penelope, ha-ha! It's sort of an ongoing joke that people come here for the potions, its no big deal!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:39
Not really-- *two bubbles escape her mouth* huh--*another bubble* This is so cool!! *even more bubbles**bursts out laughing and pointing while popping the bubbles as they came closer to her*
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"








