𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tea, and biscuits?Penelope Kneen wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:09 Ohkk..Kai and Laura..
Kai what would you like to have??
Laura you're order will be served in a few minutes
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yes..but I did not really understand what we are supposed to do..Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12 Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wait a minute,, the narrator is back!!Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12 Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah I've seen it
Tessa do you have time sorry I am very very impatient
Tessa do you have time sorry I am very very impatient
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What are we supposed to do in it??Kai Hepner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:13Wait a minute,, the narrator is back!!Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12 Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Basically I think first, we think of a story idea. Then, we create a thread in the prep room. After that, each week, we write and follow the prompts given to us to develop our story! Like this week its just getting the ideas down, the second week its character development, the third is plot development, and the fourth one is peer review. During November AKA NANO, we then write a book!
For motivation you get one sock per week that you completed, and the sock can be traded in for some pretty good rewards!
Does that help? This is my first year too lol so I'm not 100% sure
*Serves normal tea on a fancy platter*
Here's mint, salt, pepper, and sugar if you want to add a special touch!
For motivation you get one sock per week that you completed, and the sock can be traded in for some pretty good rewards!
Does that help? This is my first year too lol so I'm not 100% sure
@Kai Hepner Ah okay!Penelope Kneen wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12Yes..but I did not really understand what we are supposed to do..Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12 Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?![]()
*Serves normal tea on a fancy platter*
Here's mint, salt, pepper, and sugar if you want to add a special touch!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Thanks!!Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:15 Basically I think first, we think of a story idea. Then, we create a thread in the prep room. After that, each week, we write and follow the prompts given to us to develop our story! Like this week its just getting the ideas down, the second week its character development, the third is plot development, and the fourth one is peer review. During November AKA NANO, we then write a book!
For motivation you get one sock per week that you completed, and the sock can be traded in for some pretty good rewards!
Does that help? This is my first year too lol so I'm not 100% sure
@Kai Hepner Ah okay!Penelope Kneen wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12Yes..but I did not really understand what we are supposed to do..Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:12 Guys, did you all see the new errand?
@Kai Hepner do you want magical tea or normal tea? with effects or no?![]()
*Serves normal tea on a fancy platter*
Here's mint, salt, pepper, and sugar if you want to add a special touch!
Ty for the info too I was very confused T-T