OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carilla wrote: Today, 00:35
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:17
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:15
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
Ohhh, whooo?
… Cory and Kennedy :grin:
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
Wait r they getting together
This is so late sorry, but yep, eventually, I plan for Cory to be in a couple short term relationships before that tho

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32

You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Same ;-; Good luck!!
Lol..yess..
I was thinking the black cat or vampire

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:00
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34

Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Same ;-; Good luck!!
Lol..yess..
I was thinking the black cat or vampire
Go with vampire then! Though you can go with black cat too, it's not a bad option either!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:21
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07

Oooo..I've been at home since morning T-T
Hows ur day at home tho
Veryyy lazyyy
Yea, yesterday i was at home i said i would do my latin, i did not, i just opened my notebook and went on instagram the whole day
I'm supposed to study biology now..but yahh same with mee
Lolol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Rare Eklipse sighting to say their birthday is in a week

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 12:16 Rare Eklipse sighting to say their birthday is in a week
EKILPSEEEE
oh wait srsly?
happy birthday in advance~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 12:16 Rare Eklipse sighting to say their birthday is in a week
Happy bdayyy in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 12:16 Rare Eklipse sighting to say their birthday is in a week
Happy birthday in advance!!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 12:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:00
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41


I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Same ;-; Good luck!!
Lol..yess..
I was thinking the black cat or vampire
Go with vampire then! Though you can go with black cat too, it's not a bad option either!
T-T ig I'll try both of them on my character and then decide..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."