Children Of Chaos

:suspicious:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Tes Cadell wrote: Yesterday, 18:41
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 18:36 I have 15 gallons right now but after my pet I won't even have 1 gallon so pls donate I need a camo cloak
pick one bro
TESSS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 10:50
Tes Cadell wrote: Yesterday, 18:41
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 18:36 I have 15 gallons right now but after my pet I won't even have 1 gallon so pls donate I need a camo cloak
pick one bro
TESSS
LILYYY HEYY HWRU

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Children Of Chaos
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 10:58
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 10:50
Tes Cadell wrote: Yesterday, 18:41
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 18:36 I have 15 gallons right now but after my pet I won't even have 1 gallon so pls donate I need a camo cloak
pick one bro
TESSS
LILYYY HEYY HWRU
I am fine............
Wbuuuuu

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
i am dying

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:59 i am dying
me too....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:59 i am dying
me too....
we are dying together then T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:59 i am dying
me too....
we are dying together then T-T
yes we are

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:02
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:59 i am dying
me too....
we are dying together then T-T
yes we are
i'd like to join in with the dying

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?