Children Of Chaos

Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:36 I have 15 gallons right now but after my pet I won't even have 1 gallon so pls donate I need a camo cloak
pick one bro

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Children Of Chaos
Yeah but like I already kinda bought my iwl

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Children Of Chaos
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:41 Yeah but like I already kinda bought my iwl
then lowk save, this isn't a donation channel (I believe there's some)

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
*wiggles in older year*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Children Of Chaos
Emiline Hunter wrote: 34 minutes ago *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Children Of Chaos
Tes Cadell wrote: 33 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 34 minutes ago *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
TES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Children Of Chaos
Going to bed

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Children Of Chaos
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 27 minutes ago
Tes Cadell wrote: 33 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 34 minutes ago *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
TES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
EUGGGIEE
YES IM BACK ON TRACK NOW HWRUU

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Children Of Chaos
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 minutes ago
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 27 minutes ago
Tes Cadell wrote: 33 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 34 minutes ago *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
TES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
EUGGGIEE
YES IM BACK ON TRACK NOW HWRUU
OMG GOOD, BIG YEAR NOW BUT IM KINDA DOING ITT!!!

MISSED U GIRL

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine