Children Of Chaos
pick one broLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:36 I have 15 gallons right now but after my pet I won't even have 1 gallon so pls donate I need a camo cloak
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Children Of Chaos
Yeah but like I already kinda bought my iwl
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Children Of Chaos
then lowk save, this isn't a donation channel (I believe there's some)
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Children Of Chaos
*wiggles in older year*
Children Of Chaos
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Children Of Chaos
TES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
Children Of Chaos
Going to bed
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Children Of Chaos
EUGGGIEEEugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 30 minutes agoTES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
YES IM BACK ON TRACK NOW HWRUU
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Children Of Chaos
OMG GOOD, BIG YEAR NOW BUT IM KINDA DOING ITT!!!Tes Cadell wrote: 20 minutes agoEUGGGIEEEugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 30 minutes agoTES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
YES IM BACK ON TRACK NOW HWRUU
MISSED U GIRL
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ