OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:44 I’m at auditions right now, I’m so nervous
ohhh, for what?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:18 Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Why not with a dragon?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 21:46
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:44 I’m at auditions right now, I’m so nervous
ohhh, for what?
It’s the school Christmas play!
If you wanna know the name owls me, don’t want to share it on public form :heart:

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 21:46
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:44 I’m at auditions right now, I’m so nervous
ohhh, for what?
It’s the school Christmas play!
If you wanna know the name owls me, don’t want to share it on public form :heart:
Nah it's okay, you'll do great!

i need to buy a girft for a friend, so I'm heading out rn

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:40Hello!
HI OLDIE

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:54
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:40Hello!
HI OLDIE
Hiiii!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:55
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:54
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:40Hello!
HI OLDIE
Hiiii!
HOW ARE YOU

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:55
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:55
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:54
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:40Hello!
HI OLDIE
Hiiii!
HOW ARE YOU
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* Im'a go to sleep everybody.... Night!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:57
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:55
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:55
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:54
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:40Hello!
HI OLDIE
Hiiii!
HOW ARE YOU
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
Oooo fun! I’m still illllll

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)