Let's Chat!
ohhh, for what?
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Why not with a dragon?Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:18 Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Let's Chat!
It’s the school Christmas play!
If you wanna know the name owls me, don’t want to share it on public form
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Nah it's okay, you'll do great!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48It’s the school Christmas play!
If you wanna know the name owls me, don’t want to share it on public form![]()
i need to buy a girft for a friend, so I'm heading out rn
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
HI OLDIE
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Hiiii!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
HOW ARE YOU
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
*yawns* Im'a go to sleep everybody.... Night!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
Oooo fun! I’m still illllllIsla Afton wrote: Today, 21:57Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)