Children Of Chaos

Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:14 *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
Yeppppp!! I'm kinda old nowwww

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Children Of Chaos
:shock:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Today, 19:36
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:31
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Today, 19:21
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:14 *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
TES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
EUGGGIEE
YES IM BACK ON TRACK NOW HWRUU
OMG GOOD, BIG YEAR NOW BUT IM KINDA DOING ITT!!!

MISSED U GIRL
omg good luck, that was me last year and i promise u every year gets bigger after that like i already wanna kms but youll be absolutely great gl queen
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:37
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:14 *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
Yeppppp!! I'm kinda old nowwww
dang that's actually crazy, soon you'll tell the new children about ancient tales and share your wisdom with the rest of us

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Children Of Chaos
I am going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid idea to get us killed or worse expelled

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Children Of Chaos
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 20:00
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Today, 19:36
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:31
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Today, 19:21
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:15

EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
TES, UR ALIVE??? Hiiiiiii
EUGGGIEE
YES IM BACK ON TRACK NOW HWRUU
OMG GOOD, BIG YEAR NOW BUT IM KINDA DOING ITT!!!

MISSED U GIRL
omg good luck, that was me last year and i promise u every year gets bigger after that like i already wanna kms but youll be absolutely great gl queen
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:37
Tes Cadell wrote: Today, 19:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:14 *wiggles in older year*
EMI YOU'RE IN 4RTH YEAR?
Yeppppp!! I'm kinda old nowwww
dang that's actually crazy, soon you'll tell the new children about ancient tales and share your wisdom with the rest of us
Lol thx, only we have exams every year and that SUCKS but maybe stuff will just even out some point…

Ur results are good???

Also, that will be me too!! *smiles in fourth year*

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Children Of Chaos
Night family!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Night yall

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine