FAQ — Questions

Angelo Angelov wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:50
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:47
Angelo Angelov wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:42
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:37
Angelo Angelov wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:32 Do I get removed from the index first before wanting to re-apply, or will I be removed once I make my re-application? I'm wondering if there is a step I have to do before re-application to first remove my character from the index and then re-apply to edit some facets of my character's backstory. It would be of great help if someone could tell me how to remove my character from the index if the first example is the case
Afaik, you do not have to "remove" yourself from the index, nor will you be "removed" from the index by staff. You have to re-index if you're making major changes to your character's backstory/plotline, that weren't part of your original application when you first applied to be added to the index. The staff will just check and approve, or inform you to make the necessary changes! I hope this makes sense :)
Also, anybody please feel free to correct me
Thanks a bunch, but I have a small follow up question: would this just be making a new ency and then listing changes and/or reasons underneath the index re-application post? Thanks again
Oh no, that's not necessary! You can only have one ency for your character. Just apply here and provide the reason(s)/change(s) as to why you're re-indexing.
Reducio
If it helps, here's a conversation that happened on the Discord server :)
Image posted by the member
Oh okay, so I guess it would be including our already existing ency (without an edits), listing what you'd want to change, and then after being approved editing it to fit those edits. Thanks sm!!
Yepp, more or less! No problem<3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

FAQ — Questions
I was wondering why some people's accounts are greyed out? They don't have profile pictures and I can't click on them to see their profile.

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

FAQ — Questions
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: Yesterday, 06:20 I was wondering why some people's accounts are greyed out? They don't have profile pictures and I can't click on them to see their profile.
It could mean that they've been deactivated or had a soft deletion... staff correct me if I'm wrong!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

FAQ — Questions
^ grey w/o pfp meant the user soft deleting their acc; deactivated still have their pfp but when you click their acc it only said the user cannot be found

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-

FAQ — Questions
Just a few questions for my potential iNPC

1) Is it possible for Matthias grandparents on his mother side to be a veela and vodyanoy? So if I understood the Veela Lore properly, then his mother would be a full Veela, and he would be a half Veela since his father was just a regular pure blooded wizard
2) If his father is a pureblood and mother a pureblooded Veela, what blood type would he be? A half blood?

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

FAQ — Questions
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33 Just a few questions for my potential iNPC

1) Is it possible for Matthias grandparents on his mother side to be a veela and vodyanoy? So if I understood the Veela Lore properly, then his mother would be a full Veela, and he would be a half Veela since his father was just a regular pure blooded wizard
2) If his father is a pureblood and mother a pureblooded Veela, what blood type would he be? A half blood?
For my understanding,
1. Yes
2. Half-breed?

Correct me if im wrong, I don't really know much abt blood status stuff

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

FAQ — Questions
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33 Just a few questions for my potential iNPC

1) Is it possible for Matthias grandparents on his mother side to be a veela and vodyanoy? So if I understood the Veela Lore properly, then his mother would be a full Veela, and he would be a half Veela since his father was just a regular pure blooded wizard
2) If his father is a pureblood and mother a pureblooded Veela, what blood type would he be? A half blood?
Your blood status would be pureblood

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

FAQ — Questions
Hi! I was wondering when the house prizes are given out?

FAQ — Questions
Willow Anderson wrote: Today, 07:31 Hi! I was wondering when the house prizes are given out?
It’s a manual process so when an admin can do so. We do our best to do so within the first few days of the new month but sometimes there are delays

Student Account: Emma Wynn | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort

FAQ — Questions
Do iNPC's get rewarded for the House Cup or only the PC's of the winning house??

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶