FAQ — Questions

when should I expect my school to be changed to beauxbatons??

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

FAQ — Questions
Ophelie Petit wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 01:53
when should I expect my school to be changed to beauxbatons??
It has been requested to the administrator. Please wait for at least 14 days. If nothing is changed within the timeframe, feel free to contact the staff who validated or approved your iNPC application or me.

FAQ — Questions
Lesmana Asmaralaya wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 02:36
Ophelie Petit wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 01:53
when should I expect my school to be changed to beauxbatons??
It has been requested to the administrator. Please wait for at least 14 days. If nothing is changed within the timeframe, feel free to contact the staff who validated or approved your iNPC application or me.
okay, thank you!!

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

FAQ — Questions
When INPCs do homework do points go towards the PCs house, the house they were sorted into upon creation, or no house at all?

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

FAQ — Questions
Cory Hanes wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 23:36 When INPCs do homework do points go towards the PCs house, the house they were sorted into upon creation, or no house at all?
The house your iNPC was sorted into. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

FAQ — Questions
Do I get removed from the index first before wanting to re-apply, or will I be removed once I make my re-application? I'm wondering if there is a step I have to do before re-application to first remove my character from the index and then re-apply to edit some facets of my character's backstory. It would be of great help if someone could tell me how to remove my character from the index if the first example is the case

Sta: 6 | Eva: 8 | Str: 4 | Wis: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Acc: 7
The Muggle Condition

FAQ — Questions
Angelo Angelov wrote: Today, 05:32 Do I get removed from the index first before wanting to re-apply, or will I be removed once I make my re-application? I'm wondering if there is a step I have to do before re-application to first remove my character from the index and then re-apply to edit some facets of my character's backstory. It would be of great help if someone could tell me how to remove my character from the index if the first example is the case
Afaik, you do not have to "remove" yourself from the index, nor will you be "removed" from the index by staff. You have to re-index if you're making major changes to your character's backstory/plotline, that weren't part of your original application when you first applied to be added to the index. The staff will just check and approve, or inform you to make the necessary changes! I hope this makes sense :)
Also, anybody please feel free to correct me

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

FAQ — Questions
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 05:37
Angelo Angelov wrote: Today, 05:32 Do I get removed from the index first before wanting to re-apply, or will I be removed once I make my re-application? I'm wondering if there is a step I have to do before re-application to first remove my character from the index and then re-apply to edit some facets of my character's backstory. It would be of great help if someone could tell me how to remove my character from the index if the first example is the case
Afaik, you do not have to "remove" yourself from the index, nor will you be "removed" from the index by staff. You have to re-index if you're making major changes to your character's backstory/plotline, that weren't part of your original application when you first applied to be added to the index. The staff will just check and approve, or inform you to make the necessary changes! I hope this makes sense :)
Also, anybody please feel free to correct me
Thanks a bunch, but I have a small follow up question: would this just be making a new ency and then listing changes and/or reasons underneath the index re-application post? Thanks again

Sta: 6 | Eva: 8 | Str: 4 | Wis: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Acc: 7
The Muggle Condition

FAQ — Questions
Angelo Angelov wrote: Today, 05:42
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 05:37
Angelo Angelov wrote: Today, 05:32 Do I get removed from the index first before wanting to re-apply, or will I be removed once I make my re-application? I'm wondering if there is a step I have to do before re-application to first remove my character from the index and then re-apply to edit some facets of my character's backstory. It would be of great help if someone could tell me how to remove my character from the index if the first example is the case
Afaik, you do not have to "remove" yourself from the index, nor will you be "removed" from the index by staff. You have to re-index if you're making major changes to your character's backstory/plotline, that weren't part of your original application when you first applied to be added to the index. The staff will just check and approve, or inform you to make the necessary changes! I hope this makes sense :)
Also, anybody please feel free to correct me
Thanks a bunch, but I have a small follow up question: would this just be making a new ency and then listing changes and/or reasons underneath the index re-application post? Thanks again
Oh no, that's not necessary! You can only have one ency for your character. Just apply here and provide the reason(s)/change(s) as to why you're re-indexing.
Reducio
If it helps, here's a conversation that happened on the Discord server :)
Image posted by the member

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

FAQ — Questions
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 05:47
Angelo Angelov wrote: Today, 05:42
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 05:37
Angelo Angelov wrote: Today, 05:32 Do I get removed from the index first before wanting to re-apply, or will I be removed once I make my re-application? I'm wondering if there is a step I have to do before re-application to first remove my character from the index and then re-apply to edit some facets of my character's backstory. It would be of great help if someone could tell me how to remove my character from the index if the first example is the case
Afaik, you do not have to "remove" yourself from the index, nor will you be "removed" from the index by staff. You have to re-index if you're making major changes to your character's backstory/plotline, that weren't part of your original application when you first applied to be added to the index. The staff will just check and approve, or inform you to make the necessary changes! I hope this makes sense :)
Also, anybody please feel free to correct me
Thanks a bunch, but I have a small follow up question: would this just be making a new ency and then listing changes and/or reasons underneath the index re-application post? Thanks again
Oh no, that's not necessary! You can only have one ency for your character. Just apply here and provide the reason(s)/change(s) as to why you're re-indexing.
Reducio
If it helps, here's a conversation that happened on the Discord server :)
Image posted by the member
Oh okay, so I guess it would be including our already existing ency (without an edits), listing what you'd want to change, and then after being approved editing it to fit those edits. Thanks sm!!

Sta: 6 | Eva: 8 | Str: 4 | Wis: 4 | ArcPower: 6 | Acc: 7
The Muggle Condition