𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

What would you like to have??

ohh yess..i replied in my mind T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Some mint tea please!

It's ok, reply when you have time!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Okieeee..
@Bella Light

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal! But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit. :D

Image posted by the member

It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!
ENJOY!!!
(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta)) :)
Last edited by Bella Light on 3 Oct 2026, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal! :D But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
Image posted by the member
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!
ENJOY!!!
(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta)) :)
Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*gasps*

I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar! :)

*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*

Well, try adding this!

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal! :D But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
Image posted by the member
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!
ENJOY!!!
(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta)) :)
Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Anyone whats magic chocolates??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Mee!! :D
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:01 Anyone whats magic chocolates??

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*

I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar! :)

*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*

Well, try adding this!

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal! :D But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
Image posted by the member
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!
ENJOY!!!
(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta)) :)
Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????
Umm, ok

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Do you like it?
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*

I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar! :)

*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*

Well, try adding this!

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal! :D But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
Image posted by the member
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!
ENJOY!!!
(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta)) :)
Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????
Umm, ok

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."