𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Some mint tea please!
It's ok, reply when you have time!
It's ok, reply when you have time!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal! But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!
(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta))ENJOY!!!
Last edited by Bella Light on 3 Oct 2026, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal!But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta))ENJOY!!!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*gasps*
I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar!
*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*
Well, try adding this!
I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar!
*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*
Well, try adding this!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal!But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta))ENJOY!!!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Umm, okBella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*
I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar!
*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*
Well, try adding this!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal!But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta))ENJOY!!!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Do you like it?
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03Umm, okBella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*
I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar!
*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*
Well, try adding this!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!@Amanda Clarke
You have picked...the ORIGINAL MINT TEA!!! It tastes like...well...mint! Pretty normal!But also, a little bit of sugar and salt, just a teeny tiny bit.
It leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth for the next 2 hours (after drinking)!(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta))ENJOY!!!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
