OOC Let's Chat!

AVVY!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:04
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03 T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T

I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:04
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03 T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T

I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Oh, dang.

Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:04

Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T

I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Oh, dang.

Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
Yayaya...

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06

I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T

I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Oh, dang.

Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
Yayaya...
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: Today, 11:40 Hi!

Gawd I'm so bored. Somebody gimme something to do!
Count all the specs of dust on the floor! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09

Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T

I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Oh, dang.

Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
Yayaya...
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11

The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T

I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Oh, dang.

Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
Yayaya...
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...

And now I'm sad, dang it

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12

Oh, dang.

Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
Yayaya...
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...

And now I'm sad, dang it
Ohh noooo

Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13

Yayaya...
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...

And now I'm sad, dang it
Ohh noooo

Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
Snape: :sick:
Slughorn: :what:
Dumbledore: :love: :love2: :wow: :love2:

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!